The trusteeship agreement between the United Nations and the United Kingdom is available in:
The agreement was terminated by
Tanganyika joined with former protectorate of Zanzibar to form United Republic of Tanganyika and Zanzibar, later renamed United Republic of Tanzania.
Petitions were issued with the symbol pattern T/PET.1/--
- T/PET.2/1 (24 Feb. 1947) - T/PET.2/251 (26 Oct. 1961)
- T/OBS.2/-- observations on petitions
- T/COM.2/-- communications
Reports of Administering Power
Reports by the United Kingdom government were transmitted in limited number and not distributed by the United Nations.
The year covered, document symbol of the letter of transmittal and the session of the Council at which it was considered, are given.
- 1948: T/356 + Add.1-2 (4th & 5th session)
- 1949: T/786 (9th session)
- 1950: T/904 (9th session)
- 1951: T/989 (11th session)
- 1952: T/1083 (13h session)
- 1953: T/1135 & T/1149 (15th session)
- 1954: T/1205 & T/1221 (17th session)
- 1955: T/1286 & T/1318 (20th session)
- 1956: T/1339 & T/1349 + Corr.1 (21st session) & T/1371 (22nd session)
- 1957: T/1405 & T/1428 (23rd & 24th sessions)
- 1958: T/1489 (26th session)
- 1959: T/1529 (26th session)
- 1960: T/1577 (27th session)
Reports of Visiting Missions