The trusteeship agreement between the United Nations and the United Kingdom is found in:
The agreement was terminated by:
Togoland under British administration became Ghana.
Petitions were issued with the symbol pattern T/PET.6/--
- T/PET.6/1 (10 Apr. 1947) - T/PET.6/306 (10 Aug. 1951)
- T/OBS.6/-- observations on petitions
- T/COM.6/-- communications
Reports of Administering Power
Reports by the United Kingdom government were transmitted in limited number and not distributed by the United Nations.
The year covered, document symbol of the letter of transmittal and the session of the Council at which it was considered, are given.
- 1947: T/186 + Add.1-2 (3rd session)
- 1948: T/357 (7th session)
- 1949: T/787 (9th session)
- 1950: T/909 + Add.1 (9th session)
- 1951: T/990 (11th session)
- 1952: T/1084 + Add.1 (13th session)
- 1953: T/1139 & T/1148 (15th session)
- 1954: T/1275 & T/1242 (18th session)
- 1955: T/1283 & T/1299 (19th session)
Reports of Visiting Missions