The trusteeship agreement between the United Nations and France is found in:
The agreement was terminated by
Togoland under French administration become the Togolese Republic, now called Togo.
Petitions were issued with the symbol pattern T/PET.7/--
- T/PET.7/1 (10 Apr. 1947) - T/PET.7/541 (11 Apr. 1960)
- T/OBS.7/-- observations on petitions
- T/COM.7/-- communications
Reports of Administering Power
Reports by the French government were transmitted in limited number and not distributed by the United Nations.
The year covered, document symbol of the letter of transmittal and the session of the Council at which it was considered, are given.
- 1947: T/221 (4th & 5th session)
- 1948: T/367 (6th session)
- 1949: T/785 (9th session)
- 1950: T/907 (9th session)
- 1951: T/994 (11th session)
- 1952: T/1080 + Add.1 (13th session)
- 1953: T/1136 & T/1160 (15th session)
- 1954: T/1202 + Add.1 (17th session)
- 1955: T/1300 (19th session)
- 1956 T/1371 (22nd session)
- 1957: T/1443 (24th session)
Reports of Visiting Missions