The trusteeship agreement between the United Nations and Belgium is available in:
The agreement was terminated by
Rwanda and Burundi are the states that emerged from this trusteeship territory.
Petitions were issued with the symbol pattern T/PET.3/--
- T/PET.3/1 (27 July 1948) - T/PET.3/141 (12 Mar. 1962)
- T/OBS.3/-- observations on petitions
- T/COM.3/-- communications
Reports of Administering Power
Reports by the Belgian government were transmitted in limited number and not distributed by the United Nations.
The year covered, document symbol of the letter of transmittal and the session of the Council at which it was considered, are given.
- 1948: T/361 + Add.1 (4th & 5th session)
- 1949: T/784 + Add.1 (9th session)
- 1950: T/912 (9th session)
- 1951: T/998 (11th session)
- 1952: T/1081 (13th session)
- 1953: T/1134 (15th session)
- 1954: T/1201 (17th session)
- 1955: T/1282 (19th sesssion)
- 1956: T/1338 (21st session)
- 1957: T/1406 (23rd & 24th sessions)
- 1958: T/1487 (25th & 26th sessions) & T/1540 (26th session)
- 1959: T/1552 (27th session)
- 1960: T/1583 (28th & 29th sessions)
Reports of Visiting Missions